Offering high impact resistance and cleanability, copolymer takes home the award for most durable. By perforating our copolymer, we apply those traits to our acoustic panels while maintaining the acoustic value of the core. And all with a custom color applied to meet your design needs.
Copolymer Finish Products
KYDEX® Thermoplastics is the proven choice of industry leading designers and engineers. With their entire product line, customers have the ability to create and match colors across a wide range of demanding specifications for fire, smoke and toxicity.
With so many colors options available for your design, it can be tricky narrowing down exactly what you want. Below are the most popular colors being used to help get you started, with our stock colors highlighted.
We offer color matching so that your design can be exactly what you envision. Our team will work with you to get any custom color applied to our copolymer finish, even if it’s outside of our swatches available.
Stock copolymer colors
- Four (4) week “quick ship” lead time for all stock colors (based on below requirements).
- Maximum order size for “quick ship” order will be 1,500 sf. total, or 40 pieces at maximum size.
- Maximum panel size will be 48” x 96”.
- Smaller panel sizes can increase maximum panel quantity for “quick ship” order.
Custom copolymer colors
- Eight (8) week minimum lead time for custom colors (larger order size will extend manufacturing time).
- Minimum order size: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Seventy three (73) colors available (including the five stock colors that will be considered custom if they do not meet the stock color order criteria).